Thank you for helping us give help & hope to 9 year old Mason & his family
The Joshua Wilson Brain Tumour Charity is very proud to be able to help the family of 9 year old Mason Fountain, with financial help towards a family holiday & his new motatbility car deposit whilst he undergoes ongoing treatment for his brain tumour.
Mason was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour in April 2010 and has been through chemotherapy and lots of operations over the last 4 years and treatment is ongoing following a relapse last year.
Masons Mum Shelly: ‘I am so grateful to you all, without this grant we wouldn’t be able to have a fun time with the whole family Mason has a lot of treatment ahead and having this grant means so much so we don’t have to worry about everything so much and can have memories made by having fun xx’
Josh’s Mum & Charity Founder Dawn Fidler says ” Having been through a similar journey its amazing to be able to help Mason & his family. We hope this grant will help make their world slightly easier, helping them create special family memories means so much more than money can buy.”
This has only been made possible by the kind, generous donations we have received & everyone’s amazing support for Josh’s Charity fundraising
Thank you for helping Josh give help & hope to Mason and his family.
Love Josh and his Charity team of Thumbraisers x
For further information on how The Joshua Wilson Brain Tumour Charity can provide help, support & financial solutions please visit www.joshwilsoncharity.org.uk or contact us be email at email@example.com
Josh is proud to be able to give help and hope to other children & young people with brain tumours, post surgery disabilities & others along his Journey.
We help children who have / have had a brain tumour & their families with advice, support & financial solutions, with special focus on those who also have post surgery disabilities.
A secondary aim of the charity is to help raise awareness of the need for improved changing facilities for young people and adults. Josh wears pads and it’s becoming increasing difficult when we go out to find places to change him now he’s so big. We want to raise awareness of this to the public, businesses & organisations and work with them to improve their facilities. Working alongside Changing Places, Josh & his team of Thumbraisers will give them a thumbs up ‘changing friendly’ rating and advice as how they can improve.
We can help with advice, grants & financial solutions – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our help
Here are some of the ways we can help families –
– We give families grants for hospital expenses & travel – a 2 week stay can cost over £200 in meals, parking, petrol etc.
– We can provide specialist equipment & house adaptation like a ceiling track hoist that helps with moving & handling for big heavy lumps like Teenager Josh – they cost between £4k – £10k each.
– We help with special treats, like holidays after Chemo, to give families holistic respite and time together again to be normal, so important after such stressful times.
– We help hospitals by donating teenage entertainment packages, full of Xbox’s, TVs & iPads.
Things that you presume are provided by the NHS but are sadly not – we find out these gaps during our hospital stays, it’s heartbreaking to see Children’s wards with broken TVs, when it’s so simple to put a smile on their faces.
– We can help with mortgage payments for families where one parent has to give up work due to their Child’s brain tumour treatment – this is real direct help & as you can imagine dramatically reduces unneeded stress.
– Sadly we help with funeral expenses also, to give families the help they need to say a beautiful goodbye to their little one.
To be able to give direct help to families & to see the difference we make directly as one is just incredible.
We are a tiny & new charity but the speed in which we are growing is just amazing, since our launch we’ve raised over £90,000 through public fundraising alone.
Your support means a phenomenal amount to us, helping us build our foundations for growth to help 100′s more children families at the time that they need us more than ever.
Your help will increase the number of families that we can help who have children like Josh with brain tumours & disabilities, making a direct impact & difference to so many lives.
We would love to hear from the families of children in these areas who
– have or have had a Brain Tumour
– have post surgery disabilities
– live with shared / joint care – multiple homes
– live in England & Wales
Please get in touch via our Contact Form or email email@example.com
– See more at: http://www.joshwilson.org.uk/how-can-josh-help/#sthash.PYg9nwoz.dpuf