Date(s) - 04/06/2016 - 05/06/2016
TrekFest – the UK’s best charity walk returns in 2016!
Now in its 4th year, TrekFest is fast becoming the UK’s best charity walk. Taking place in 2 of the UK’s most breath-taking national parks – Brecon Beacons and Peak District – TrekFest offers participants a choice to complete one of four demanding trekking routes:-
100km * 75km * 50km * 25km
Participants simply choose their location, choose their distance, and then choose their charity to support! We have partnered with over 400 registered charities and since its conception, TrekFest has raised over £1 million for a variety of causes with over 4,000 participants having gained the coveted TrekFest medal.
TrekFest has something for everyone – whether you are new to trekking and want to complete your first 25km, or if you are a seasoned trekker wanting to tackle the extreme 100km (62 miles).
Join us for a fantastic weekend in Brecon Beacons National Park on 4th & 5th June 2016, or the Peak District 3rd & 4th September 2016. Come and make a weekend of it – we have camping plots at the TrekFest Village and hot food with facilities readily available.
We assure you TrekFest will not disappoint – we hope to see you on the start line.
- Trek through rugged countryside as you experience the natural beauty and dramatic scenery of two stunning National Parks
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Four routes – a challenge to suit every ability level
- Trek at your own pace – over 24hours to complete the 100km route
- Event village with camping, parking, showers, toilets and food – Make a weekend of it!
- Bring friends and family to savour the atmosphere and cheer you on
- Free hot meals, snacks & drinks en route to keep up your energy levels
- Manned checkpoints at regular intervals throughout each route
- Complimentary bag transfer service for 75km and 100km routes
- Fully supported – expert outdoor staff on hand every step of the way
- Fully route marked – minimal navigation required
- Pre event support to prepare you for the big day
- Fundraise for a CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE or self-fund and pay your own way!